|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Finance, Insurance, Real estate, and Consultancy.
Due to expansion in one of their sectors, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Degree in any field with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design or construction industries preferred is an added advantage.
- Solution-oriented with ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience.
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.