HRbreakoutRoom is a human resource recruiting and consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for smart real estate sales executive to generally oversee various activities that lead up to the purchase and sales of properties.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- First degree in a relevant discipline
- 2-5 years Proven experience as a Real estate Sales agent or relevant role
- Must previous experience as a Real Estate sales agent or representative
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly plus 3% commission.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.