Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate Functions
- An experienced revenue assurance analyst to work in financial department of a financial institution.
- A skilled researcher, opened to using technologies to drive process digitalization and automation in creating insightful interactive dashboards that will guide business partners to take inform and immediate decisions
- First Degree in IT, Computer Sciences,, Business Commerce or related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Finance, revenue assurance.
- Interpreting Data
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Interacting with People
- Exploring Possibilities
- Proficiency in SQL, PowerBI, Qlikview and QlikSense
- Data Analytics.
- Business Analysis.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online