Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Strategy Manager
- You will join the Revenue team and play a key role in developing and executing our Commercial and Revenue strategies.
- You will be working very closely with our expansion team, local countries, product, marketing and pricing teams in ensuring the successful development of our Revenue Strategy, and the launch and establishment of new products and geographies.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to VP of Revenues you will:
- Define, measure, & deliver KPI-driven Revenue strategies
- Develop a solid understanding of regional and local trends and translate those into strategic opportunities to drive our ambitious growth objectives
- Develop alignment and collaboration with leadership & other key stakeholders on how to prioritize countries and product launches
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of our commercial and revenue strategy
- Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve the performance of our commercial programs
- Partner cross functionally to define the future state of our business, creating a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy
- Interpret TAM models and customer insight to identify high growth market opportunities to target
- Support local markets and product teams in evaluate our partnership commercials, developing scalable approaches
- Provide analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight
What You Should Have
- 6+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and e.g. Fintech, Betting & Gaming, Online Travel, Marketplaces, Online Trading/FX etc. Experience in management consulting/Investment banking useful but not required
- Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, SQL and / or Python.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.