|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Strategy Manager
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- You will join the Revenue team and play a key role in developing and executing our Commercial and Revenue strategies.
- You will be working very closely with our expansion team, local countries, product, marketing and pricing teams in ensuring the successful development of our Revenue Strategy and the launch and establishment of new products and geographies.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Strategy, you will:
- Define, measure, & deliver KPI-driven Revenue strategies.
- Develop a solid understanding of regional and local trends and translate those into strategic opportunities to drive our ambitious growth objectives.
- Develop alignment and collaboration with leadership & other key stakeholders on how to prioritize countries and product launches.
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of our commercial and revenue strategy.
- Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve the performance of our commercial programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to define the future state of our business, creating a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy.
- Interpret TAM models and customer insight to identify high-growth market opportunities to target.
- Support local markets and product teams in evaluating our partnership commercials and developing scalable approaches to ensure we have in place the best economic terms for each of our commercial partnerships
- Provide analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight.
What You Should Have
- 4+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and, e.g. Fintech, Financial institution, Marketplace, Online Trading/FX, Remittance business etc.
- Experience in management consulting/Investment banking is useful but not required.
- Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, Google Sheets and SQL.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know.