|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Prospecting potential new clients and converting them into sales
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Meeting with potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging on new and existing network.
- Ensure that email and telephone enquiries are responded to promptly within 24 hours.
- Daily showroom walkthrough to attach price tags to all items.
- Negotiating and advising on pricing for customer requests. Presenting new products and other services, building new and enhancing existing relationships. Visit clients’ sites as may be required
- Work with the Production, Procurement and Store teams to ensure customer orders are met. Follow up with customers on order delivered to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Attend industry functions, such as exhibitions, conferences, workshops, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with the senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels. Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitor to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- A Degree in Marketing Communications, Social Sciences, or Business Administration.
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role
- In-depth knowledge of furniture industry and current trends (Market Knowledge)
- Excellent social skills and ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working as customer/Sales representative in a furniture or an interior design company is key.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online