The Simba Group which started operations in 1988, is a conglomerate having a Pan-Nigeria presence and business interests in some other most dynamic sectors in the economy. The Group is a dominant player in the transportation, power products and IT-enabled service sectors which are critical to the sustained growth of the Nigerian Economy.
The corporate vision of the Group is to provide innovative and quality products along with excellent aftersales service to our customers. The activities of the Group are guided by strong value systems built around Integrity, Innovation, Openness and Consistency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Channel Sales)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kano, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for sales executives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in industry channel sales is also required.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Experience in channel sales and channel development.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, Powerpoint and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years+ relevant experience in channel sales
- Must have prior experience of selling Goods such as (TV/Fridge etc) / electrical goods / Generators / Batteries / Inverters / UPS / Solar / cables / switch gears and etc
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.