|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: Ingredients for Personal Care, Cosmetics, Soap and Detergent ingredients.
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve the planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To make regular customer visits for sales, business development and to facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire a thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To do project tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To prepare and update customer profiles on a continuous basis and build a database for all key accounts.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Must be a Chemistry Graduate or Chemical Engineer, handling sales of similar products
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience in sales of similar roles.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales in specialty chemicals.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.