Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer
- The candidate must be highly skilled
- The successful candidate must be able to give detailed information about the product specifications and ways in which they could meet customer’s needs.
- Sales: negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both the customer and supplier
- Post Sales (or after sales): providing the support for products and services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assesses client needs and makes recommendations, including products and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates products and services to highlight product benefits.
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Gains familiarity with the financial services industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products.
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and sales.
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head, Business Development.
- High level attention to details
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer focus
- Influence and persuasion
- Result orientation
- Critical & visionary thinking
- Should have wide business breadth
- Good negotiation skills
- First Degree from a reputable university in any relevant degree
- Masters with a specialization in marketing/computer related course (relevant related course will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years in sales and marketing in an IT specialized organization.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2021.