|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an International IT Firm (Cloud & Data Services), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist – Cloud and Data Service
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Head Sales Cloud and Data Services
Direct Reports: None as of now (we will have a team under him/her in future)
Permanent / Trainee / Contract: Permanent
- Our client is looking to engage an innovative, exceptional, experienced, YOUNG – and outspoken hardworking personnel into her business growth to drive the implementation of the Year 2022 plans and achievement of key operational goals set for the year.
Personal Responsibility / Performance Measures
- Responsible for generating prospects for all IT Products like Networking, Switch, IT Hardware, Antivirus and Other Cyber Security Solutions, Remote Infrastructure Management, Governance Risk and Compliance Cloud MSPs, SOC, etc
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across all products
- Responsible for handholding the account till it is transferred to Strategic Account Group Team
- SPANCO Process to be adhered to diligently. Comfortable handling sales force
- Daily/weekly/monthly reviews with the reporting officers in Nigeria as well as global team in India
- Develop high levels of engagement with clients to pitch solutions
- Work closely with clients to identify gaps/ opportunities for sales prospects
- Enhance and grow key accounts in the region through relationship building and maximize sale opportunities in IT Sales.
- Monitor and report key sales metrics including client pipeline, client conversion ratio
- Maintaining HOT/WARM/COLD Prospects in sales force daily.
- Experience of drafting proposal on IT Solutions and consulting assignments.
- Coordinating with cross functional team in designing and presenting solutions to customers.
- Responsible for Strategic Business Expansion Plan
- Responsible for Coordinating with reporting manager and Sales and Commercial team for rate negotiation and approved agreements.
- Responsible for Expanding existing market and develop new markets through innovative sales strategies.
- Responsible for imparting product and market updates (competition) to cross functional teams.
- Responsible for tracking customer escalation and its resolution with Operations team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in any field
- 7 – 10 years relevant experience preferably in a company relating to engineering sector.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge of events and occurrences in the engineering sector
- Must not be more than 30years
- Minimum Age: 30 years
- Should have 7 – 10yrs continuous working experience in sales in Nigeria (without any break).
- From IT Industry (SI, Cyber Security, Network/Switches Sales, AV/Firewall Sales, SOC Solutions, Cloud and Data Center Services, GRS Solutions,
- Exposure to corporate sales only.
- Should have exposure of business planning.
- Have respective domain expertise in IT and IT Enabled services
- Any project management certifications
- Should have been into sales profession all throughout his/her career
- Should have had proven track record
- Should have demonstrated exceptional sales track record in Cloud and data center services, Cyber Security, and other IT products shared in Personal Responsibility Section.
CTC range (Per Annum)
N5,000,000.00 (can be negotiated for deserving candidate).
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV attached with a Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Read all the requirements and job description before applying.