|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
International Energy Services Limited (IESL) was established in 1990 and is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary / Executive Assistant (EA) to the GMD
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Secretary / Executive Assistant to provide bespoke secretarial and business support services to a young and dynamic Group Managing Director leading a conglomerate in the Energy sector.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks in a well-organized and timely manner related to the CEO’s working life and communication.
- The Secretary / Executive Assistant to Group Managing Director will be responsible for providing efficient and personalized secretarial and administrative support to the CEO in a professional and timely manner.
- The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an executive assistant role supporting a busy Top Management.
- To be successful on the job you must be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to work independently delivering exquisite results.
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, meetings, and holidays.
- Understand the needs of partners/clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan on how to meet their needs.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the company.
- Develop proposals, presentations, contracts, and concept notes. Attends seminars, conferences, and events, where appropriate.
- Maintains database of contacts in the use of contact information.
- Devising and maintaining CEO’s office including data management and filing.
- Negotiation and set up of partnership initiatives with the highest level of sensitivity and confidentiality to achieve a positive outcome.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Group MD.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Office Management/Humanity or related field.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- 4 – 7 years’ work experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant, or related role.
- Must be between the age of 30 – 45 years old.
- Ability to effectively use Zoom Meetings, Microsoft Teams, Google doc/sheet/calendar.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and IT fluency.
- Ability to multitask and manage complex projects.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Secretary / EA to GMD” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.