|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sectional Head, Kiln / Coal Mill (Production)
Job ID: OCP-170123-Sectional Head
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Coordinate all activities related to the operation of the kilns to achieve production and quality targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the production of high-quality cement in the plant in accordance with pre-set quality standards.
- Oversee the proper maintenance of the kiln to ensure kiln operations are executed effectively.
- Supervise the utilization of plant resources in the production unit to ensure uninterrupted plant operations and employee/plant safety.
- Address production process bottlenecks for a better output, greater stability of kiln operations, or an improvement in environmental parameters.
- Oversee startups, shutdowns, and operations in the kiln section.
- Manage emergency situations to ensure adherence to standard procedures.
- Ensure process tests are conducted regularly to ensure that sensors in all production units function appropriately.
- Coordinate housekeeping activities at the kiln and CCR.
- Provide input to the development of the standard operating procedures for assigned production sections.
- Ensure compliance with relevant ISO standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a technical discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten years (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the cement production process
- Good knowledge of kiln operations, equipment, and their functions
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of raw mill processes, equipment, and their functions
- Good relationship management and communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online