|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Busy Mind Consult – Our client, a Service Provider firm with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Decodes post orders/ work instructions to the operatives and ensure strict adherence to the post orders at all companylocation
- Maintain strict discipline and adherence to laid down regulations by the operatives under your command
- Patrol and monitor the activities of guards and beats under your command. Ensures that the assigned area of responsibility is stabilized and devoid of any criminal activities
- Prepares weekly/monthly report
- Be reachable 24hours for genuine emergency situations
- Train and manage all security operatives across companylocations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all outsourced security outfits. Oversee a network of vendors who secure the company’s assets. Ensure safety/security of guests, staff, visitors, contractors and other assets
- Liaise with relevant security agencies for effective synergy. Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Ensure safety/security of guests, staff, visitors, contractors and other assets
- Liaise with all departmental heads to conduct periodic security awareness training should be organized for all staff.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs. Maintain zero tolerance to crime and compromise
- Vetting of all staff
- Conduct investigations and compile reports in a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of all employees.
- Manage CCTV.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND with an accompanied professional qualification.
- Experience: 2 – 4 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Security” as the subject of the mail.