JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Officer – Foreign Reconciliation
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily reconciliations of all JMG foreign banks
- process/send to bank same day foreign vendor payment request received
- Approved request after 11am should be processed/send to bank.
- Follow up on getting telexes to close all matured forward within 48hours and posting of all foreign payments immediately telex is received.
- Daily Bank Details Schedule.
- Wholesales & Retail Bids
- Bi- Monthly Schedule Report of Prepaid Forward Contract
- Bi- Monthly Schedule Report of Banks Approved Refunds.
- Monthly Schedule of Collateral for Bidding Using Confirmation Lines in line with each bank/ facility offer letter
- Bi- Monthly Schedule Report & monitoring of Provision – Bank Charge Account, APG reconciliation Schedule
- Monthly posting of provision for form m/IDF interest charges.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Experience in ERP system
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to develop long terms relationships
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Deadline oriented
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Demonstrate strong ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.