|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Internal Audit
Ref No: 238246WD
Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: Conduct and Compliance
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career in our Risk Assurance Internal Audit – Client Services practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk.
- Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
- Our team supports clients development of a risk management and governance framework and provides consulting and investigatory advice.We apply a wide range of assurance techniques, with a strong emphasis on risk management, performance improvement, change management.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The candidate will work in the technology stream of the IA team in PwC Nigeria to manage audit analytics and make presentations to internal/external clients at as required.
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in the development of analytics/scripts for meeting audit objectives.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills in areas such as data analysis, machine learning and visualizations, leveraging tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau, R, Galvanize, Idea and Power BI.
- Extensive experience with performing data extraction, cleansing, transformation and analyses from a wide variety of data sources.
- Design and develop data analytics routines / scripts and processes to support internal audit activities and processes.
- Use data analysis tools to create repeatable data analytics scripts to support continuous auditing of critical KRIs, KPIs and audit tests for our clients.
- Ability to automate and develop dashboards for monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical and functional requirements of audit software e.g. TeamMate, Galvanise, CURA, Isometrix, PentanaMK (MKinsight), etc.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of business issues across multiple industries and the relevance of technologies with a view to identify, pursue, and ultimately win business opportunities for internal audit practice in PwC.
- Demonstrate extensive project management skills especially in the application and adoption of technology to enable the activities of internal audit clients of PwC.
- Ability to support a series of high-profile co-source or outsource audit engagements across industry sectors.
- Ability to multitask across various projects and deadlines.
- Ability to develop and deliver technical and functional trainings on audit analytics solutions as required; to enhance the broad understanding and use by clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for audit reporting/discussions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report writing, presentation and inter-personal skills including good written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree.
- Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Audit, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Certification(s) Required: CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ACA or any relevant certification.
- Candidates should have at least 4 – 6 years of experience within Internal Audit functions ideally, or professional services / audit firms.
- Candidate must have in-depth experience of Technology processes and Technology Risk Management.
- Consulting background will be an added advantage.
- Up to 20%.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online