Sterling Energy and Exploration Production Limited (SEEPCO), Diversification in Petroleum Exploration and Production. The SEEPCO has businesses in 6 continents and several countries viz. India, USA, China, Japan, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia etc, The SEEPCO has ventured into the Petroleum Exploration and Production in 2006 by establishing Sterling’s footprint as an Operator in an OPEC country, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Locations: Ikot Abasi – Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent of this role will be responsible for overseeing and managing construction projects to assure they are completed in accordance with design specifications.
- Prepare plans, specifications and cost estimates for construction projects.
- Serve as a Project Manager on construction projects; assure availability of equipment, materials, staffing.
- Supervise maintenance employees or monitor work of contractors.
- Oversee project expenditures. Prepare contracts, bid specifications, approve invoices and pay applications.
- Document project work activities; prepare progress status reports.
- Coordinating site operations with laid down directives in site manual.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role
- Experience in construction of roads, drainages, earth works, building.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.