|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards and point-of-sale financing (popularly known as buy now, pay later) for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
- We are looking to hire a talented DevOps Engineer who will participate in the planning, design, development, deployment and maintenance of a set of network and security initiatives within our AWS Cloud environment.
- Your primary responsibilities will be developing Terraform modules, Ansible modules, Jenkins pipelines, python scripts, and building secure networks.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Assist software engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 4-6 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, preferably in the Fin-tech or financial services industry.
- Years of experience administering Linux servers
- Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation
- Experience in AWS (AWS Certification desirable)
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with scripting – Python.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Experience with CI / CD pipelines such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker / ECS / Kubernetes.
- Experience with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure design & public cloud architecture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online