Beacongate Limited – Our client, a Fintech Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software QA Specialist (Tester, QA)
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid
- An early-stage fintech company looking for people with specific skills. Are you excited about and have a desire to work in the Fintech sector. We are looking for smart and motivated people with problem-solving skills, that are resourceful and are tech and Internet savvy. Knowledge of payments products is desirable
- As our QA Tester you will be responsible for testing all the software that is built within your team (and offer support to other teams when required), and you will do so in close collaboration with the developers.
- You are in close contact with our customers and anyone else who is involved in the process of functional design and test planning.
- This includes integration and acceptance testing and debugging support. Oh, and you have to document and report all the issues you come across in test reports.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
- Test all the software that is built within your team and offer support to other teams when needed.
- Keep in close contact with our customers and anyone else who is involved in the process of functional design and test planning.
- Get issues resolved and moved on by providing your technical input when required.
- Create test cases, test scripts and test plans in line with product requirements
- Define and execute functional, automation and performance test plans and strategies. Participate in implementing the Continuous Integration practice.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered work of the cross-functional development team.
- Test software before release to our clients; This includes integration and acceptance testing. Offer debugging support to developers.
- Chair regular defect management review meeting to explain quality issues found and to track resolution progress per item
- Document and report all the issues you come across in test reports.
- Take ownership of QA responsibility and take pride in exceptional workmanship ensuring products you work on are delivered to the highest quality level.
- Work closely with the development and product teams to understand requirements.
- Liaise with external testing partners.
- Management and prioritization of workflows.
You must have:
- Science or Engineering Degree (2.1)
- Working experience in an Agile environment including methods like Scrum.
- 2 – 4 years working experience in testing with web based applications.
- 2+ years’ experience using automation tools (selenium, cypress, appium etc)
- Experience with browser compatibility and manual testing.
- Experience with testing mobile apps(iOS, Android), web apps including compatibility testing for screens sizes, operating system versions, device variability.
- Experience using a range of issue management tools such as JIRA and Devops to clearly capture, document and manage issues found during testing across their life cycle.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle. Knowledge of QA automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber and Robot would be fantastic.
- Certification of ISTQB, ISEB and/or TMAP would be great.
- Experience with the version control system.
- GIT Experience.
- Experience developing test cases and running performance / load testing.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.