|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Sterling Energy and Exploration Production Limited (SEEPCO) , Diversification in Petroleum Exploration and Production. The SEEPCO has businesses in 6 continents and several countries viz. India, USA, China, Japan, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia etc, The SEEPCO has ventured into the Petroleum Exploration and Production in 2006 by establishing Sterling’s footprint as an Operator in an OPEC country, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Locations: Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Site Engineer is principally responsible for executing structural design directives.
- Optimum utilization of available resources, machinery and manpower
- Supervision marking of gradient, drainage layout
- Supervision and execution of all RCC related civil works.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have minimum of 10 years in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.