|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Copywriter
Job ID: IRC4241
Location: Lagos, NG
- Responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide variety of 9mobile’s products and services.
- Write, edit, and approve copy for social, print, website content, video scripts, blog articles, ads, emails, Sales collateral, etc.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Create compelling conversion-focused marketing copy that clearly explains products and services are and how they solve the problems of the target audience.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and product managers and turn technical concepts into understandable messaging that drives product branding.
- Stay up to date with the trends and collaboration/communication technology and customer challenges to build more effective content and messaging.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Marketing Communications
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4)years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Industry Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Analysis/Judgment
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence Integrity
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Legal, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs and other commercial departments
- Media houses, advertising agencies, production houses, printers etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online