Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Steward
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Steward is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities which include but not limited to maintain cleanliness of all dinning, kitchen utensils, storage areas, assist in food storage, preparation and others.
- The Steward shall be responsible for making sure all plates, glasses, bowls and silverware are perfectly cleaned between uses, kitchen and storage areas are kept clean at all times.
- The Steward shall be responsible for minor food preparation. This includes things like preparing fresh salads, garnishing dishes and adding fresh salt or pepper etc.
- Responsible for interaction with family member, vendors and other personnel’s and consistently maintaining a positive attitude in all interactions to meet all demands.
- Responsible for the finishing details of main dishes and desserts, and use basic culinary tools in this process for all events or assigned duties. This includes things like pastry decorators, pepper grinders and salt grinders.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to family member and guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way.
- B.Sc, OND, HND in any related field or School Education.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Good organizational skills, attention to details, Ability to multitask, communication skills, prioritization skill.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online