Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition and Project Manager – M/F
Job type (offshore/onshore): Onshore
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure contribution of specialist knowledge to performance to manning, sourcing, training and retention processes in order to meet client’s requirements, expectations and satisfaction;
- Assess the technical abilities as per the client needs;
- Contribute to promotion and development of the manning agency
- Impart specialist technical knowledge to the sourcing team on seafarer positions and environment on board
- Teach Team on how to better qualify and select offshore candidates
- Ensure high quality people are recruited to provide satisfaction to client.
- Participate and add value to the sourcing and recruitment of seafarers
- Draw up retention strategies and implement retention measures to keep our seafarers pool growing.
- Complete and present Annual Salary Benchmarking Surveys for Management to analyze the market segment.
- Manage training needs of the seafarers and ensure effectiveness of training process
- Optimize organizational performance through the development of the competencies of team.
- Develop, maintain and improve manning pools by anticipating on future company and crew developments;
- Actively support change initiatives and strive for continuous improvement and development.
- Update and implement procedures and tools related to recruitment, retention and development
- Participate to business development project to o secure long-term contracts.
- The Talent Acquisition and Project Manager reports hierarchically to the Manning Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Hold as minimum a B.Sc in Management and/or any other alternate relevant qualification.
- Five (5) or more years of experience, ideally in Crewing or Human Resources and in Offshore industry.
- Sea-going experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Marine Industry and/or Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong legal / Regulatory knowledge and practice (flag state requirements, STWC, MLC, ILO, unions, etc.).
- Proven managerial skills.
- Capacity to manage priorities within tight deadline.
- Strong organization skills.
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
- Work independently in a multi-cultural environment.
- A perfect command of English is mandatory.
- Minimum level of education required: Bachelor’s Degree (3 years).
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 – 10 years.
- English (2 – Intermediate ++).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online