|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Success Partner
About the Role
- This is your opportunity to significantly contribute to formulating an elite delivery function that directly supports all of our talent within our SMB segment while also supporting our Client Business Unit Partners with delivery excellence. You will be at the helm of delivering an exceptional talent experience.
- Our core delivery model is embedded teams of software engineers who are remote and distributed. As such, you’ll need to be adept at enabling passionate people to deliver their best and facilitating programs necessary to scale with our Clients.
- To ensure success, you’re keen on engaging directly with clients to resolve non-technical issues, escalating technical issues to the Technical Delivery Managers (TDMs) to address, and working with Talent Experience (TX) to enrich the delivery and engineer experience. This success enablement can span pre-sales, talent onboarding, and talent off-boarding.
- In addition, you always have an eye on how to ensure stability in delivery through a period of great change. You can creatively adapt to changing needs across industries and collaborate with stakeholders to bring value propositions – in service to what Andela does.
- As a global company, you will be working with talent and clients in various time zones. Your business hours will align with engagement needs, and we strive to have at least a 5-hour overlap with our clients.
- Your role is to ensure engagements are successful while owning client/internal stakeholder inquiries across an array of topics, including but not limited to: developer concerns, infrastructure and machine needs, and business-related matters.
You are constantly asking yourself:
- How do I ensure clients are impressed with the engagement and productivity of their Andela talents?
- How do I ensure Andela Talents are enriched and supported as they deliver for our Clients?
- You’re passionate about delivering outstanding service while maintaining efficiencies at scale.
- You will combine your eagerness to learn, can-do attitude, and collaboration skills to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Coordinate and own your Book of Business for growth and to meet related business objectives
- Client Engagement: Be a point of escalation for Client/Talent issues arising on engagements within your Book of Business
- Delivery Management: oversee programs that prevent revenue churn within your BoB i.e., Talent burnout, Talent mismatch, performance issues, compensation, etc.
- Delivery Enablement: resolve bottlenecks that impact delivery excellence through collaboration with relevant stakeholders i.e., talent productivity, miscommunication, etc. Working with TDMs to address technical concerns: performance management, talent L&D, talent work impact, etc.
- Talent Enrichment: Oversee programs that ensure successful delivery and a great engineer experience
- Document and create playbooks on managing key achievements in the talent journey – onboarding, F90, roll-off, resignations-mitigation, etc.
- Feed trends and learnings to leadership to develop programs and features that will help us better serve our clients and talent
- Execute on core metrics – talent retention, client growth, talent Net Promoter scores, etc.
- 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are hard-working and at ease with ambiguity and change
- You are an outstanding collaborator and eager to learn
- You are highly accountable – seeing tasks through to completion while maintaining high-quality standards
- Experience in Salesforce or another CRM tool is required
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn from experience and iterate
- Ability to receive feedback well and adjust behavior
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online