|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
An Oil & Gas company is seeking for dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: TDS Engineer
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years proven working experience in TDS Engineering role in the drilling industry.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in MS office, SAP, PCC programming, Kompass Operational Management System (KOMS), Case Action Tracking System (CATS), Enhanced Drilling Reporting System (EDRS), and reading of DIN and ANS Drawings.
- Candidate must possess a valid International Well Control Forum Certificate (IWCF).
- Candidate must be TDS certified Engineer by accredited professional body.
- Candidates must NOT be above 45 years of age and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with all Credentials and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.