|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Investor Relations
Employment Type: Permanent
- Participate in the formulation of UBA’s investor relations policies, objectives & initiatives.
- Participate in the bank’s drive to attract more investments from identified target groups.
- Contribute to the development of an active relationship with existing and potential investors and external investment analysis (both buy and sell side).
- Manage reporting calendar, including road shows, meetings, results announcements and conference calls.
- Organize meetings with independent shareholder associations in preparation for annual general meetings (AGM).
- Monitor Nigeria and international press for accuracy of reporting investors relations issues & internal dissemination as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely production of quality annual reports and other internal reports (including monthly departmental reports, quarterly board report, company fact sheet etc.).
- Liaise with UBA registrars to ensure needs of retail shareholders are being effectively dealt with.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of investor relations materials to existing and potential investors.
- Act as resource within UBA to help guide effective public disclosure consistent with regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Assist Head, Strategy & Performance Management in shareholder targeting and analysis.
- Work on influencing sell-side coverage towards ensuring more followers and more publishing from followers.
- Maintain an accurate and updated database of analysts, institutional investors and other contact that are critical to investors relations core function.
- Prepare ad hoc press releases as appropriate.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head, Strategy & Performance Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any financial related discipline, preferably also have completed CFA, similar financial markets qualification.
- 8 – 10 years experience.
- We are looking for a candidate that has good knowledge of financial markets and has completed CFA with a minimum of 8 years experience in investor’s relations.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Financial markets.
- Accounting & corporate finance.
- Financial institutions regulations.
- Relationship management.
- Public Relations.
- Leadership skills.
- Organization & coordination skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Accounting knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication (oral & written) especially with external audiences.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online