United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Credit Control
- Guards against income leakage by ensuring that all specified income/fees due to the bank are stated in the disbursement document.
- Ensures that credit approval terms are properly captured and conveyed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all credit approvals to ensure that both the approval and the terms of the approval are consistent with the bank’s credit policy and regulatory requirements.
- Review all collateral documentation to ensure that they are consistent with the approved facility terms, bank’s policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Prepares guarantees and bonds.
- Reviews collateral documents to ensure that they meet stipulated conditions Prepares Credit Availment Ticket for sign-off.
- Preparation of management reports
- Issues credit approval communication memorandum to convey the approval terms of various credits.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills Required
- First Degree in Law
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required
- Basic knowledge of regulatory, policy and statutory requirements for availability of credits
- Good analytical skills
- Good writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good drafting skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online