Conclase Consulting – Our client, a commercial bank is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Team Lead
- We are in need of a Tech Team Lead who will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems. The TechTeam Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design,
- Develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Candidates should be not be above 35 years for balance
Core Competency Requirements:
- Experience with web development technologies
- Experience with database development
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
- Experience configuring and developing customizations for Microsoft SharePoint
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.