|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Strategic Outsourcing Limited (SOL) is a licensed Primary Employment Agency established in 2006. We provide all categories of staff to our clients and have managed over 100,000 Staff since inception. In 2021, SOL was one of the Top 15 employers in Nigeria by the National Pensions Commission based on the number of staff within the formal contributory pensions scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telemarketer
Locations: Victoria Island and Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for enthusiastic 100 Telemarketers to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must be friendly, persuasive, patient and cool-tempered to deal with customers and prospects.
- You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
- The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the client’s clientele.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell the Bank’s products and services
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how products or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess NCE / ND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online