|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Manager, Nigeria
Job ID: 2075291
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Team: AWS Sales
Job Category: Sales, Advertising, & Account Management
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services?
- Do you want to work with the leading technology startups and tech trailblazers in the market?
- Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
- As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
- You will engage with customers across Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
- Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
- When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities.
- 2+ Years of technology sales experience.
- College / University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales experience: Proven track record of solution selling to customers in Nigeria or West Africa.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast- paced multi-task driven environment.
- MBA is a big Plus
- A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous
- Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
- Sales experience in West, East and Central Africa.
About the team:
Inclusive Team Culture:
- Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work / Life Balance:
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth:
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online