|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Travel Clerk
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 1 week
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Travel Clerk assists the travel coordinator with routine travel arrangements. Duties may include:
- Checking hotel and flight availability, confirming reservations,
- Or making itinerary changes as necessary.
- Being a Travel Clerk communicates travel plans to employees and answers questions about travel policies and process.
- Minimum of First Degree in any related discipline
- Experience – 3 years and above in the Oil and gas industry
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree Title: A minimum of First Degree in any related discipline
- Experience: Minimum Experience Fresh
- Other experience: 3 years and above in the Oil and gas industry
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online