|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Underwriting Portfolio and Policy Strategist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Underwriting Portfolio and Policies Strategist will carefully monitor the underwriting unit’s portfolio and constantly define necessary policies, optimizing same for effective performance, as well as translating and communicating high- level directions for ‘front line’ underwriters, i.e., underwriters assessing risks on individual accounts, to follow.
- This opportunity is also responsible for effectively guiding every single intermediary step and decision in the underwriting activities, resulting ultimately, to a perfectly executed underwriting strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies that can enable risk control.
- Collaborate with strategic business leaders in designing and implementing strategic credit analysis policies, as well as driving same to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop strategies to determine loan risk and customer behavioral trend.
- Partner with business units and other stakeholders to develop credit strategies to meet business goals
- Monitor the existing policies and develop new ones to ensure that the portfolio quality is within expectations while enabling business growth.
- Keep abreast of latest analytical tools and techniques and use them to develop strategies
- Act as gatekeepers to ensure adequately priced and fairly selected exposures are entering the company’s books.
- Monitor competition’s contracts and strategies and with it, ensure adequate benchmarks in line with the company’s risk appetite.
- Assist the sales department to understand how and why certain product features and customers help or hinder risk mitigation and may influence the books.
- Liaise with the product department to analyze all products and product features, and consequently, design an effective strategy around first level analyses before disbursement.
- Demonstrate a high degree of empathy for the business and customers, and bring creativity and structured thinking towards portfolios management and policy design/implementation.
- B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any relevant field.
- Highly analytical and love to analyze data to generate information
- Excellent communicator to present and explain your strategies to multiple internal stakeholders
- Have 2+ years of experience managing credit for unsecured lending portfolios
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS principles and changes.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.