The Ama-zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- He is saddled with tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strength and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepares operating expenses schedule such as trailer expenses, loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
- Posting of transactions into Sage.
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
- Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash.
- Identify and follow-up on Receivables and Payables.
- Custodian of cash relating trailer expenses, loading, clearing and trip allowance.
- Reconcile inter-company balances on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of final accounts and periodic management accounts.
- Maintain financial security by following internal control.
- Reconciliation of bank statements with cash book.
- Maintain financial transaction by auditing document.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares assest liability and capital account entries by compilling and analyzing account information.
- Ensure that all financial transaction are handled and processed in line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Maintaining fixed assest register and schedule.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- HND / B.Sc Degree.
- 6 or 10 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Sage, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Peachtree Accounting software, Outlook.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong organization skills.
- Professional qualification is requried ICAN.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.