|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Locations: (Zaria, Saminaka) – Kaduna, Kano and Yola – Adamawa
- Responsible for all financial transactions in the warehouse.
- Prepare monthly schedule of cash, bank balance and participate in stock-taking activities.
- Process payment to vendors, third party agencies and provide support to the Financial Accountant on all fixed assets/CapEx related transactions.
- Process online transactions with applicable banks.
- Assist with the annual audit schedules and recurring tax audits.
- Provide all information required on bank transactions to auditors.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or Accountancy.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum two years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be attentive to details.
Successful candidates must want to reside:
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online