BEDC Recruitment 2021 is now currently ongoing as job vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates via its Application job portal in Nigeria. Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC) Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications. Apply for BEDC Job Recruitment exercise which is slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses.
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC), established in 2013 and Nigeria’s 4th largest DISCO, is responsible for the distribution of electricity in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and Ekiti States. As an organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider on the continent by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for BEDC Recruitment 2021 July into the following positions
Job Title: BEDC Electricity Plc Technician Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti & Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future engineers/technical experts and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goal.
- Must have completed and obtained an OND in Electrical / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Must have at least 5 credits, at O’ Level (including Mathematics and English).
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are eligible for this program
- HND holders will be disqualified from taking the test.