Protege Management – Our client, a leading gaming company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Business Development Manager
Slot: 50 Openings
- Responsible for all business sales and marketing plans in the company.
- Boosting awareness and patronage of the betting site and application.
- Daily sign-up of new users, agents, and affiliates.
- Field marketing to source for more punters and affiliates in different regions.
- Establishing a strong portfolio in the region.
- Monitoring P&L and ROI indicators in various regions.
- Building strong relationships and maintaining good communications with users & affiliates.
- Daily reporting.
- Use of door-to-door, cold calling sales methods to sell our lottery services to consumers.
- Develop new sales strategies and models.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Report and provide feedback to line managers using financial statistical data.
- Manage your client database within your assigned territory.
- Build long-lasting client relationships.
Skills / Requirements
- 2 years’ lotto background experience.
- Qualification/Education: OND / HND.
- Energetic and results-driven.
- Excellent knowledge of the online gaming and betting industry in Nigeria.
- Proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong IT, numerical and analytical skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
N40,000 – N450,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.