HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Manager / Store Manager
Location: Agungi, Lagos
Industry: Fashion / Retail
- Exceptional customer service is one of the most important duties included in the assistant manger clothing store job description.
- The assistant manager is responsible for ensuring that the customer has an enjoyable and productive shopping experience.
- The assistant manager achieves this objective by working with the manager and team leads to set goals and reach a high bar of customer service.
- In this job, you’ll spend your days supervising staff, offering tips for helping customers, monitoring inventory, ordering apparel and creating eye-catching visual displays of popular merchandise.
- Managing and running the store
- Interface with walk-in and online clients
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Taking photos, posting daily online and fulfilling orders
- Oversee dispatch/logistics functions to ensure efficient operation of the department.
- Oversee proper execution of the Purchase Order process for all shop supplies, equipment repairs, sub-rental and freight purchases as needed.
- Prepare work schedule for assigned employees.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities related to outbound and inbound orders and the check-in and repair of resources in the shop.
- Provide timely support to show site regarding last minute corrections, additions and replacements.
- Ensure that all company paperwork is completed timely, accurately and in accordance with Company requirements. Some examples include, but are not limited to, order forms, shipping documents, vendor packing lists/invoices and all other operation forms.
- Identify and implement procedural changes that improve the department’s overall performance.
- Confer with management to discuss operational challenges, issues and opportunities.
- Supervise the individual department heads in maintaining the Company’s equipment manuals in order to provide technical specifications to clients and employees, as required.
- Participate in the annual evaluation of subordinate employees in conjunction with the Office Manager.
- Educate, comply and enforce all Safety procedures.
- A graduate Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Compulsory knowledge of different fabric types and descriptions
- Compulsory knowledge of measurement and sizing, at least 2 months fashion experience
- 1 – 3 years experience in the retail fashion space
- IT competency and Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skill and attention to detail
- Great team player.
- Inventory management skill or willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
N70,000 – N85,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.