|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
SME Growth Hub, a Consulting Firm established to help SME’s scale up, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant floor manager with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our team.
- This person will be responsible for providing attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate will be required to work alongside a small team and oversees the overarching aspects of the restaurant, which include cleaning of all areas, including the dining area and restrooms, ensuring smooth operation of activities in the restaurant, and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensures all products are available and displayed at required times (in line with display schedule).
- Create a good communication link with kitchen staff to ensure the right products comes out quickly.
- Ensure that staff are conversant with product portions, prices and codes.
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer before money is collected.
- To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of your team to meet requirements.
- Maintain and guarantee an excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Ensure customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints.
- Ensure that all staff are at their designated work area and absenteeism is promptly detected and addressed.
- Send daily report of activities to manager and executive chef
- A University Degree
- Must have prior experience in hospitality industry, preferably a restaurant or hotel
- Firm, decisive and energetic,
- Customer oriented
- Excellent managerial skills
N110,000 – N130,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applicaions Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you believe you’re a good Fit to: email@example.com using “Floor Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only experienced and competent candidates would be shortlisted for this position.