|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Mechanic
Location: Mowe-Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry / Sector: Manufacturing / FMCG
- Troubleshoots and repairs alternating current electrical systems on generators, automatic transfer switches, generator controls and engine-related mechanical failures; and performs routine preventative maintenance, oil and filter changes and inspections on all generator and by-pass pumps.
- Maintains the inventory of spare parts and initiates procurement of replacement supplies and equipment as necessary; makes cost and material estimates; collects data for preventive maintenance system; maintains activity logs and completes work orders and reports as needed.
- Operates assigned service vehicles, multimeters, pressure testers, feeler gauges, power and hammer drills, pipe benders and welding tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with generators, and associated electrical systems
- ND / Trade Test I, II, III / Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant experience in Generator maintenance, Overhauling of Engines, Troubleshooting capability, Specific Engine
- Generator Training done from reputed institutes. Intention to work for the benefit of the company
- Be an expert in troubleshooting generator equipment.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.