|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the creation and execute of creative strategy using graphics, photography and motion graphics which support Speedaf’s brand and image plans
- Measure proposed sites for offline branding, create digital simulations, and advise marketing manager on optimising branding and visibility specifications
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Identify opportunities to increase photography coverage of Speedaf’s operations as an effective tool for marketing activities
- Visiting Company Stations and Warehouses to take branding measurements and design approprate images for billboards, shopheads, flyers and banners
- Communicating with line manager about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Attending to other necessary work related function assigned by line manager.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.