HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department, providing professional HR services to small businesses at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time HR Staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take ownership of the sales strategy, and ensure recommendations are smart and grounded in creative insights.
- Assess, and select CRM software for the company’s use.
- Assess and manage a team of direct reports.
- Create and implement sales processes and tools to increase the performance of the sales team.
- Manage budget, forecasting, and profitability for key accounts.
- Analyze campaign performance statistics for digital products and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Set and measure KPIs; enabling your team to exceed sales goals.
- Motivate the sales team to generate income through selling of the company’s services.
- Make customers beyond happy; ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service throughout the sale cycle.
- Have a sense of urgency by delivering timely, high-quality work.
- Partner with the Leadership Team & Product team to launch scalable new, B2B-specific offers based on changing media solutions needs.
- Partner across organizations to ensure the sales channel is set up for success.
- Develop ideas and create offers for sales to Afromedia clients by market sector, format, and opportunity type.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitors business performance metrics (i.e. long-term customer value, NPS, net margin, loss ratios, renewal strategies).
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
- Select and manage external agencies.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain forward sales and availability database and report performance against budgets and forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree qualification.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing teams.
- Media / AdTech sales knowledge.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Proficiency with sales CRM tools.
Ideal Qualitative Characteristics:
- Strong bias towards action: you are a self-starter who proactively identifies areas of opportunity and organizes action taking projects to completion.
- Comfort in an ambiguous environment: you are not intimidated by imperfect information and are able to prioritize competing objectives.
- Strategic Thought Leader: will work closely with key business stakeholders to help develop and deliver the short, medium- and long-term growth initiatives.
- Curious / learning-oriented: new areas of understanding excite you.
- Optimistic/positive: people are excited to work with you because you’re solution-oriented and have a positive attitude.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.