|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Workforce Group – Our client, TotalEnergies, is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- Incumbent would be part of an Investment team of a Closed Pension Fund Administrator with over N356.5 Billion in assets under management as at October 2022.The Assistant Manager, Fixed Income & Research will work directly with the Manager to assist with liquidity management, financial analysis & research, portfolio construction, trading and trade execution, and portfolio proposals reviews.
- Thorough understanding of Fixed Income instruments, including Fixed Deposit placements with Financial Institutions, Commercial Papers, Bankers’ Acceptances, Treasury Bills, Federal Government bonds, Infrastructure Bonds, Supranational Bonds, Corporate Bonds, and Eurobonds.
- Exposure to a range of investment classes, including money market, bonds, mutual funds, quoted equities, REITs, private equities, Infrastructures, real estate, and alternative assets.
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and management of the fixed income portfolio.
- Portfolio construction, with primarily focus on Fixed Deposits, Commercial Papers, Bankers’ Acceptances, Treasury Bills, Federal Government bonds, Infrastructure Bonds, Supranational Bonds, Corporate Bonds and Eurobonds.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of sustainable investment models and frameworks to guide investment decision making
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and maintenance of portfolio inventory within stop-loss and position limits.
- Source, appraise, and recommend investment opportunities in Fixed Income. This includes conducting in-depth analysis of the Issuer, analysing current/historical financial information to assess the viability of such investments.
- Provide inputs related to Fixed Income investment for the periodic investment portfolio reporting.
- Maintain relationships with Investment counterparties to ensure proper coverage and timely execution for transactions.
- Maintain accurate analytics, models, valuations, as well as setting risk parameters (including stop loss limits) for investments in Fixed income securities.
- Ensure fixed income coupons, interests, and maturities are adequately monitored and tracked.
- Assist in the gathering and analysis of information for investment purposes and developing/modifying processes to address the Fund’s portfolio needs.
- Keep track of expiration dates and ensure timely updates of all contracts with counterparties, policies, procedures, and guidelines for the Investment department.
- Maintain and update expected cash inflows and outflows across all asset classes of the Fund portfolio to ensure proper cashflow and liquidity planning.
- Support the Research functions of the Investment department.
- Reconcile, validate, and update transactions across all asset classes, as well as, identify, investigate and resolve any discrepancies on investment transactions.
- Responsible for record keeping of all investments transactions and posting investments transactions into the fund management software.
- Carry out other specific projects assigned by the Chief Investment Officer.
- A University graduate in a quantitative subject (Maths, Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Admin) or any discipline with relevant professional qualification. A cognate MBA/MSc and membership of professional bodies like CIS, ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, CFA Institute and similar bodies are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC relevant work experience in Fixed Income trading, Research & Asset Management in the financial/investment industry
- Strong understanding of equities, fixed income, alternative assets, and real estate markets
- Extensive knowledge of the capital market/instruments/regulation, economic theories, and relationship as well as valuation tools
- Excellent analytical, computer, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, financial modeling on excel, and other research/data compilation tools
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and provide insightful commentary on performance results, including the impact of market factors and other drivers
- Flexibility and adaptability to a dynamic environment within a growing firm
- High level of integrity and strong ethical standards.
- Financial Modeling, assets management, analytical skill, organisational skill, time management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online