Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Banking Associate
Industry: Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
- The job holder is responsible for managing client’s investment portfolios. He/she will also be responsible for identifying and meeting client’s needs, assisting them in reaching their financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks.
- Creates financial models to analyze client portfolios and anticipate client needs.
- Generates updated financial models / analyses as dictated by business needs and industry requirements.
- Understands the complexity of transactions and related risk (credit, market, operational, legal/compliance, etc.).
- Provides feedback on, and supports continuous improvement opportunities.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Meet with the client to determine their financial standing and goals.
- Provides direction and feedback to Analysts; accountable for development and mentoring of Analysts.
- Delivers financial modelling to support strategic recommendations to clients.
- Considers risk, internal controls and compliance as part of day-to-day accountabilities and adheres to policies and procedures.
- Work with the investment analysts to select purchases for each client’s portfolio
- Inform clients of changes in their portfolios.
- Prepare Client Calling Reports: Preparing and distributing client calling reports in a timely manner.
- Buy and sell new stocks or other investments as the market fluctuates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking/ Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 6-8 years cognate experience. Experience should typically be in credit/marketing, relationship management, treasury sales, private banking and funds management functions in the banking sector
- Desired Professional Qualification; ICAN, CFA, ACA.
- Knowledge of capital markets, investment banking products and applicable regulations.
- Good knowledge of the organizational portfolio management policies and objectives.
- Exceptional knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis skills.
- Portfolio management experience.
- Market Forecasting skills.
- Strong communication and analytical abilities
- Exceptional skills in quantitative analytics, financial modelling and credit analysis skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online