|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses. Our satisfaction is derived in the transformation of every community we represent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues on Active Directory and Core Banking Application.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Prioritise and manage many open IT Support cases at one time.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Male Candidates Only to be considered