Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Finance Analyst – (They / She / He)
Your Work-life Opportunity
- Glovo’s team is looking for a temporary Jr Finance Analyst in Croatia’s Finance Department who will play a key role in the Finance team – providing data in order for the department to make sound decisions.
Be a Part of a Team Where You Will
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Report to HQ on the financial & management reports
- Coordinate the Financial closing with external accounting advisor and be the main point of contact for tax and finance issues.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Review and improve the invoicing process for customers for clients Partners and Customers
- Manage treasury with a follow-up on Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Advise Financial and Executive Departments and Budget Creation
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Business Units Financial Analysis
- Own and Report Financial Findings of specific Business Unit
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in positions related to: Corporate Finance, Financial, Planning and Strategy
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Be a graduate student in Economics (preferably a Public Accountant or Business Administration)
- Experience in similar sectors or technology companies will be valued
- Advanced English
- Analytical profile, data-driven, goal-oriented, and teamwork.
What You’ll Find When Working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!