Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Q-commerce Manager (They/She/He)
Your Work-life Opportunity
- The way we want to grow is making everything in cities immediately accessible!!! To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to lead groceries business in a startup where the time to market is a crucial factor.
- You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, so you must be a builder.
Be a Part of a Team Where You Will
- Be owner of groceries P&L
- Manage Q-Commerce local team
- Develop store or partners business model
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail.
- Experience managing and inspiring people
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Build from scratch
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
- Full professional level of Local language plus fluent in English is a must!
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online