|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRbreakoutRoom – Our client, a Fintech Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The role of a Marketing Manager requires you to deliver the knowledge, tools, collateral and programs that will enable effective marketing and selling of our digital products.
- Your primary responsibility is to grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- The ideal candidate will possess the right mix of leadership, passion, energy and experience to establish and run our marketing and communication operations.
- The right candidate will have in-depth understanding of the Nigerian consumer market, with experience designing and implementing market penetration and customer acquisition strategies.
- Presence of a strong network in the marketing industry is important as you will be required to form strategic partnership with other companies to achieve the firm’s objectives.
- Develop strategies for the marketing and sales operation of the firm.
- Build a high performance, innovative and creative marketing and sales team.
- Develop and implement effective strategies to obtain a wide coverage of our target market.
- Develop positioning and messaging to differentiate the firm’s products across primary market segment.
- Obtain insights into customers’ needs, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Plan, implement and monitor all marketing campaigns across digital, social media and other marketing channels.
- Plan, manage and monitor our social media platforms.
- Create useful contents such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts that increases customers’ awareness and knowledge of relevant subjects in our primary market segment.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams across the business to deliver on the objectives of the firm within set timelines.
- Develop and evaluate important metrics that affects our website traffic, mobile app download, products’ uptake by users, sales performance etc.
- Provide periodic reports to stakeholders on the firm’s marketing and sales performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising or sales position.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing marketing campaigns across digital and social media platforms.
- Excellent market research, customer engagement, and data analytics skills.
- Sound knowledge of the consumer market and distribution channels.
- Experience working with multiple agent networks in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated experience in digital and social media marketing, and content creation.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and networking skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- N300,000 – N600,000 Monthly Salary.
- Performance bonuses (technical and financial).
- Full health care cover, pension and other standard benefits.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.