SPM Professionals is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
Our focal point is hinged on outstanding business, financial and economic performance, manpower and business development, system functionality; loan structuring, turn-key strategies, peak performance and strategic management by helping our clients prepare and apply customers’ focused strategies for business success and economic improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Miller (Rice Mill)
- Operate machines in the rice mill so as to get the best quality rice.
- Adjusts gate in spout to regulate the flow of rice into the machine keeping in view the load on the driving electric motor.
- Observes cleaning and hulling processes feels rice and adjusts machinery to ensure rice is processed in accordance with specifications.
- Routine cleaning of sieves and replacement of rubber rolls as and when required.
- Ensure that the output is produced as per quality norms.
- Ensure machinery cleanliness and up-keep.
- Ensure to operate the machine at the best capacity.
- Check the by-products regular intervals so as to avoid loss of good rice.
- Ensure safety rules are observed in the plant.
- Strict adherence to all work instructions for milling /equipment.
- Performs related duties, such as lubricating equipment and repairing machinery keep production reports.
- Proper utilization of casual workers in different sections of the rice mill.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Maintenance knowledge/skills of factory machines is a primary prerequisite.
- Operational Knowledge of color sorter. (Likely to be considered).
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.