|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Exclusive Shop Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- According to the company’s exclusive shop development strategy, formulate, implement and optimize retail policies and schemes, and be responsible for the daily operation and management of exclusive shop and optimization of operating standards; Manage the several regional exclusive shop leaders, establish the exclusive shop team;
- Responsible for the planning and landing of activities such as daily promotions in sports stores, large scale holidays, and new product launches;
- Responsible for building a sports training and honour incentive system, and cooperating with the training team to formulate standards and course ware for the selection and retention of sports employees;
- Responsible for organizing and building a sports membership system, formulating membership levels and membership rights of different levels, and organizing and planning membership activities;
- Responsible for coordinating the design and decoration team, and efficiently complete the design and decoration of the new store;
- Cooperate with the exhibition team to formulate store daily and large-scale event exhibition standards and implement them.
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree or above;
- 1 – 10 years of work experience.
- Male, 30-45 years old
- More than 5 years of related work experience in smartphone franchise sales and operation management (OEM company / Retailer), familiar with all aspects of smartphone retail operations;
- Be able to adapt to the high-intensity work of sales management, have a high degree of work enthusiasm, and a good teamwork spirit;
- Good project management and time management skills;
- Good data analysis ability and certain financial management knowledge (know how to do ROI analysis), good Excel and PPT ability;
- Based in Lagos, Self-motivated, pragmatic, strong execution, able to accept business trips outside Lagos;
- IELTS test / PMP certification preferred, Indian or Korean candidate prefered.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online