|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Risk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reporting to: Chief Risk Officer / Risk Management
- Provide technical guidance to business units on identification, assessment and monitoring of operational risks across the bank.
- Ensure that Business and Functional units Management has ownership, responsibility and accountability for directly assessing, controlling and mitigating risks by driving implementation and quality of Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)across all functions in the bank.
- Achieve quality of RCSA sampling, testing, issue identification and adequacy of corrective action plan.
- Support business initiatives and major tasks/ projects by ensuring effective participation in product review and approval before roll out.
- Alert Head Operational Risk on all status of key residual risks through development, review, update and reporting of the bank’s Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Identify, manage and report on all key risks and controls through development, review and update of the bank’s risk and control database.
- Prepare of Operational Risk Reports and Management dashboards.
- Train Operational Risk Champions, Staff and new entrants across the bank on Operational Risk Management Framework and key tools such as; RCSA, KRI and Incident management.
- Participate in product/process development and review in order to ensure adequate risk controls are embedded in the design of products and processes.
- Participate in User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure adherence to business and information security requirements as well as mitigation of operational risks.
- Provide support in Policy reviews, development of standard operating procedures, automation projects, and training and awareness programs bank wide.
- Support Business units in investigation and remediation of incidents and policy violation.
- Ensure Loss event register is maintained and up to date.
- Carry out Risk assessment as at when due, maintain risk register and track closure of open items.
- Collaborate with independent functions – Internal Control, Internal Audit, Compliance, and other relevant departments to enhance effectiveness of risk management activities by providing operational risk input.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of quality RCSA, KRI and Risk assessment achieved
- Level of positive feedback from collaborators.
- Accuracy of Loss event and risk register.
- % of incidences investigated and remediated timely.
- % of risk issues resolved without escalation.
- Number of Audit exceptions.
- Level of compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Number of reports delivered on time.
- % of Operational risk training done.
- % of support to earnings and cost reduction strategy of the Bank.
- Minimum of B.Sc. preferably in Finance, Accounting or Management
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience as Operational Risk Officer in the financial services industry is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management Standards and ISO31000 Standards
- Working experience in banking risk and control, or compliance.
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of staff for influencing and collaborating.
- Strong knowledge of the operational risk environment (regulations, processes) and Risk management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in facilitating the implementation and roll-out of a risk and/or controls framework.
- Experience in running risk analysis, including review/challenge of business risk profile and remediation initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record in bringing value to the business by being an effective partner and challenger in the right circumstances.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online