|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team.
- As a Product Manager at Prospa, you will be directly responsible for developing and launching products and features that our Members love, from the idea stage through customer reception.
- The ideal candidate is creative, data-driven and passionate about building products that align with our Company vision and strategy.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Identify product gaps through continuous market and customer research
- Generate ideas that create new products and optimize existing products based on customer and market needs
- Create an end-to-end product strategy (short and long-term) that highlights the product’s vision and strategic direction
- Prioritize feature implementations by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives
- Creating and updating your product roadmap detailing the project requirements and how they will be achieved
- Develop strategic and data-driven product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver prototypes and final products with efficiency, accuracy and speed
- Team up with the Growth team to deliver successful product launches that are in alignment with product strategy
- Manage the Product team to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy under your guidance
- Perform short and long-term product reporting on successes, shortcomings, and optimizations
- Forecast potential product reception, identify potential opportunities and risks.
You should have:
- Minimum of 5 years in managing the entire life cycle of successful products or solutions
- Proven ability to create strategic product strategies and effectively communicate to executive management
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Loads of creativity, a visionary mentality and passion for building products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to excel in a high-growth and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Excellent communication and project management skills – you will own complex launches and product initiatives that require working effectively with cross functional teams.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online